2012年8月26日日曜日

Real Sake Cake Cheese

I like to visit sake breweries(酒蔵), though I can consume little alchoholic drinks.
My purpose of visiting there is actually not for going to see sake fermentation processes, but to buy a local sake and sake cake sold in shops adjoining the breweries.
Not to mention that these local sake's taste is terrific, but also it is very attractive that we can find many bottles of unfamilier sakes that are not sold in a nearby super market.

This time I went to one sake brewery to send a few bottoles of sake for my husband's parents who alwasy send us vegetables.
Local sake sold in the sake brewery should be a good gift to those people who likes sake.
Since my hubband's parents make a habit of having a drink at dinner, sake gift is always welcomed by them.

When browsing in the brewery, I was amazed to come across a sake cheese cake cheese.
The below slim stick is the cheese that I found.

This is what I wanted to cook by myself the other day.
As soon as I found it, I bought it to taste later at home.

During dinner time, I enjoyed this cheese, analysing how this cheese was made of.
In my guess, cream cheese apparently was mixed with some amount of sake cake by adding a diced hard type of cheese, cheddar cheese or something.

Anyway, the taste was quite satisfying!

Cheese and sake cake were amazingly well-balanced.
Though both cheese and sake cake should have unique aroma,  their flavour of this cheese complement each other.

I really like it.

As I feel this costs a little bit (490 yen), though high quality cheese might be used, I am thinking of creating sake cake cheese again by combing cream cheese, hard type cheese, and sake cake next time.

This cheese went very well with the sake I bought.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿