2012年8月5日日曜日

Ise Lobstar

After storing precooked vegetables in the fridge and packing necessities in my travel bag, my husband and I left for staying overnight with my husband families in Mie.
This time we went to Toba city, one of sea side towns in Mie prefecture.

I like is Mie, because we can have beautiful and fresh sea foods there.
In the hotel, we enjoyed having raw Ise Lobster.



Though Ise Lobster is not familiar seafood in places where I was born and I live now, there are many hotels and inns which can serve Ise Lobsters in Toba.

Since I had never tasted this precious Lobster until this time, I wanted to describe here what a taste it was like, but to be honest the amount of sliced pieces of raw Ise Lobstar was so small that I couldn't retain the memory of the taste in my brain...I think the taste was a little bit flat.

Besides Ise Lobsters, other seafood was also wonderful.
I was happy to enjoy nice supper with my family.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿