2012年7月25日水曜日

Yogurt with tomato and avocado

These days I am addicted to yogurt.  I consumed it several times in one day, not only in the morning but also before/after tea.

My sudden yogurt addiction started a few weeks ago and triggered by one Japanese TV show, called "ホンマでっか!?TV ".

This TV provides audiences with useful information in some fields such as health and human relationships. The interesting thing is real scientists and doctors take part in the show and presented their theories. Sometime their theories sound reliable and assuring, while other time they are just like plausible and fishy stories.

The other day one of presenters insisted "If you want to sleep well, eat yogurt." According to him, it seemed that our bowels are sensitive equivalent level to our brains. And he added, "There should be the best yogurt that is perfectly suitable to your body." This statement interested me.

The best yogurt...

I had never thought that there may be a perfect yogurt for my body.

Since then, every time I found yogurt, I tried to buy different one with last time I bought.
Though there are not so many yogurts in a supermarket near my house, I tried nearly 10 types of yogurts.

To be honest, I still cannot get the best yogurt for my body...
Or  I can say I still cannot understand how my body reacts if I encounter the best yogurt.

Anyway, every time I bought yogurt I ate them in different ways.
With  jams like strawberry and blueberry, syrups like honey and brown sugar syrup.

But gradually I felt sick of having similar sweet tastes.

So, this time I pour tomatoes and avocados over the yogurt.
The tomato and avocado were leftover when I made salad.
I roughly chopped tomatoes and avocados into several pieces, added sugar into them and kept them overnight in the fridge.

This morning I ate this yogurt... Yummy!!!
At least much better than I had expected.

I feel some hesitation to add sugar to tomatoes because I believe Japanese people do not eat tomato added with sugar normally.

But actually sugared tomatoes taste good.

Until I get sick with this sweet vegetables, this would be my new favourite in my yogurt life.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿